The «Pushkin Review» is a bilingual, peer reviewed journal produced by the International Pushkin Society. It is devoted to scholarship on the life, works, times, contemporaries, legacy, and influences of A.S. Pushkin..
• Advanced Writing Skills (ENG 301), University College of the Cayman Islands, 2016.
• Advanced College Writing (АНГЛ 301), New Economic School / Higher School of Economics, 2015.
First Year Composition +
Topics: "Boston's Universities & Art Collections," “Central & East European Cinema,” "Masterpieces of Russian Literature," “Painting, Poetry & Myth,” “Soviet Cinema.”
Film & Visual Culture +
• History of the American Film Industry (АНГЛ 361), New Economic School & Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2014–15.
• Russian and Soviet Film (LR 388), Boston University, 2012–13.
• East European Realisms: Visual Culture at the Turn of the 19th Century, New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts, 2008.
Honors Communications Studios +
Topics: “Modernity & Its Discontents;” “Works by Boston’s Authors;” “Blogging on the First Year Experience.”
Language & Literature +
• Alexander Pushkin & British Romanticism, New Economic School & Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2014.
• Russian Theater, Boston University, 2012.
• Painting, Poetry & Myth, New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts, 2007–08.
• Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace, and the Tasks of Literature [as Preceptor], Princeton University, 2004.
• The History of Russian Literature before 1860 [as Preceptor], Princeton University, 2003.
• Beginner’s Russian I & II [as Assistant Instructor], Princeton University, 2002–03.
• Fundamentals of Speech, University College of the Cayman Islands, 2016.